We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Chances are…if you are a mom then you are busy! Sometimes it is hard to keep up with everything going on in our children’s lives and still take care of ourselves! Staying healthy as a mom means being able to take care of our families…why don’t we do a better job of it?
I think our society can make it difficult with the many choices that are available. There are so many different meal plans and exercise routines to choose from…it can be overwhelming!
Sometimes, I have to remind myself to keep it simple….because even busy moms can develop healthy habits!
My healthy habits plan for moms!
- Move more
- Drink more water
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Eat less white stuff
- Move more. I don’t know about you but it is nearly impossible for me to commit to exercising more than 30 minutes a day. I just have too many people demanding my attention. These are the things that work for me:
- Drink more water. I don’t know why this is so hard for me…but it is. I use a pint canning jar for my water glass…so I need to drink 4 a day to get 8 cups.
- Eat more fruits and veggies. By eating one serving with each meal and 2 snacks…I’ve got it! It helps me a lot to plan this out!
- Eat less white stuff. I’m talking white sugar and white flour. We have cut back a lot on sugar in the past year…but I need to try to find some treats to make that don’t use sugar so my family doesn’t feel deprived!
And there it is…4 simple steps…at least it looks simple when I write it down!