We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Ahhh…teenage girls (I have 2 of them plus another who is so close she might as well be a teen!) It makes for some crazy emotional times in our home! I love them…even if I sometimes feel like I’m losing my mind because of them!
Trying to figure out what to get them for Christmas can be tricky! They can be picky…so they often like to pick out their own gifts… but the stockings are up to me! I want them to like what they get…but some surprises are fun!
Here are my top picks for stocking stuffers for teen girls!
- socks…I got these cute socks for my cat loving daughter last year.
- hats…one of my daughters wears these beanies all during the fall and winter.
- gloves…these are cute and come in several colors!
- fun t-shirt…t-shirts are a basic need around here…love the quote on this one!
- jewelry…my girls don’t wear too much jewelry but they do like a special necklace now and then.
- nail polish…I love the bright colors in this set.
- lip gloss…I like this one from Burt’s Bees
- face masks…my girls love finding these in their stockings
- body wash…I know you can pick these up anywhere…but hello… online shopping is so nice for busy moms!
- hair coloring chalk…because girls just wanna have fun!
- make up bag…who doesn’t love to update their make up bag?
- hair care…my girls love to play with their locks…this helps protect their hair!
- dry shampoo…because we have better things to do than wash our hair every day!
Maybe a Little Nerdy!
- books…we love books at our house!
- magnetic page markers
- cute sticky notes…we all have stuff to write down once in awhile!
- panic alarm…cute and practical!
- emergency kit…because someone always needs a bandaid!
- piano music…my girls love new music to play around with!
For the Fun of It!
- flashlights…I think these are great to throw in a backpack or purse!
- ear buds…because is anyone else always searching for ear buds?
- umbrella…another handy item that my girls always want!
- water bottles…one of our favorite brands!
- gift cards (itunes, food)
Who Doesn’t Like Food in their Stocking?
- Bean Boozled…fun and food!
- hot chocolate…always a hit at our home!
- herbal tea…I have one daughter who loves a cup of warm tea over hot chocolate!
- chocolate and oranges are the perfect combination!
Teenagers can be hard to buy for (kind of like husbands!)…I know my daughters would love all the things on this list…happy shopping!