We all have things that help us get be better mothers and homemakers, things that we love to use! I have taken these courses or used these products myself.
- Home Management How-To: Do you ever feel overwhelmed at all you need to do as a homemaker? This course helped me to organized my days so that I feel more productive in my routines.
Keeping Food on the Table
- Freezer Meal Menu Plans: Having meals in my freezer that are ready to go in the crockpot or skillet have been a life-saver for me! I have looked on Pinterest for recipes…but sometimes I need it all laid out for me! These family friendly recipes are great when our schedule is busy (or when I just need a break!)
- Zaycon Fresh: This is the company that I purchase my chicken and ground beef from (they do have other items…I just don’t use them often enough to buy them in bulk.) They frequently have coupon codes in their emails…and this is when I place my orders!
- Family Dinner Conversation Starters: Sometimes (and only sometimes!) dinner is the only time when we are all together in the same room at the same time. I love to find out what my kids are thinking about all kinds of topics…these cards are a great way to start some interesting conversations!
Motherhood…The Most Important Job
- Power of Moms: I have been a long time follower of this blog and podcast. I have felt uplifted and strengthened in my role as a mother. Power of Moms has several free and paid programs that have helped me become more organized so I can focus on my family.
Keeping Mom Fit
- Fit2B: When I first came across Fit2B, I knew I had a problem called diastatsis recti…but I wasn’t sure what to do about it. The exercises on this site are designed to help that “mommy tummy.” They may appear easy and simple…but they will work if you are consistent! Whether you are a new mom or a more experienced mom with that tummy that won’t go away…you should check this out!
Mom is Looking Good!
- SAHM Wardrobe Basics Builder: I am far from a fashionista…but lately I have wanted to take a greater interest in feeling better about the clothes I’m wearing. This was a great way to introduce me to the idea of a capsule wardrobe and help me see that I don’t need more clothes…I just need the right clothes!