We all have things that help us get be better mothers and homemakers, things that we love to use! I have taken these courses or used these products myself.
- Home Management How-To: Do you ever feel overwhelmed at all you need to do as a homemaker? Even though I don’t follow her plan exactly, this course helped me to organized my days so that I feel more productive in my routines.
- Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle: As moms, aren’t we always trying to keep up with the clutter that comes with having children? We love them…but they come with stuff! Try some of these ebooks, courses, and printables to help you tackle the stuff!
Keeping Food on the Table
- Freezer Meal Menu Plans: Having meals in my freezer that are ready to go in the crockpot or skillet have been a life-saver for me! I have looked on Pinterest for recipes…but sometimes I need it all laid out for me! These family friendly recipes are great when our schedule is busy (or when I just need a break!)
- Zaycon Fresh: This is the company that I purchase my chicken and ground beef from (they do have other items…I just don’t use them often enough to buy them in bulk.) They frequently have coupon codes in their emails…and this is when I place my orders!
Motherhood…The Most Important Job
- Power of Moms: I have been a long time follower of this blog and podcast. I have felt uplifted and strengthened in my role as a mother. Power of Moms has several free and paid programs that have helped me become more organized so I can focus on my family.
- Parenting Super Bundle: If you are looking for some ways to up your parenting game, check out this bundle of e-books, courses, and printables. I have found some resources that have helped me be a better mom and understand my children better.
Keeping Mom Fit
- Fit2B: When I first came across Fit2B, I knew I had a problem called diastatsis recti…but I wasn’t sure what to do about it. The exercises on this site are designed to help that “mommy tummy.” They may appear easy and simple…but they will work if you are consistent! Whether you are a new mom or a more experienced mom with that tummy that won’t go away…you should check this out!
Mom is Looking Good!
- SAHM Wardrobe Basics Builder: I am far from a fashionista…but lately I have wanted to feel better about the clothes I’m wearing. This was a great way to introduce me to the idea of a capsule wardrobe and help me see that I don’t need more clothes…I just need the right clothes!